Tel: 01384 346 467

Tolson Family Law logo

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. To learn more, go to the Privacy Policy.

Children Law

Tolson Family Law can help separated parents reach agreements about arrangements for their children.


What happens when separating parents can’t agree on where their children should live or how much time the children should spend with each parent? Tolson Family Law can advise on issues which relate to child arrangements and parental responsibility. If it is not possible to reach an agreement, Tolson Family Law can support parents in making an application to the court for a Child Arrangements Order (previously called residence or contact orders).


Tolson Family Law can also assist in circumstances where an issue concerning a child’s upbringing is in dispute or when steps are needed to prevent action being taken which may not be in a child’s best interests. In these circumstances the court can be invited to make orders such as a Specific Issue Order or a Prohibited Steps Order.


Tolson Family Law can either attend court and represent you or provide you with advice and support if you choose to represent yourself.


Click here to make an online enquiry

A baby on a swing with each parent holding it AdobeStock_108061148 (1) AdobeStock_297978028 (1) cropped